SII started to develop its offshore service in 2006, after 25 years in the business. Today, with its development operations in Morocco, Argentina, Poland and Romania, the Company offers its clients the possibility to outsource entire projects to foreign countries, while maintaining high technical, functional and relational standards.
Our offshore service model is designed to ensure that our clients are satisfied and relies on the following principles :
- The oversight of projects takes place in close proximity to the client
- Short-term objectives remain unchanged
- A coordinating team is present on site
- Testing procedures are specified and quality controls are carried out
- Work is performed in compliance with Level 3 CMMI® standards
In addition to the foregoing, SII makes every effort to maintain a close relationship with its clients by making sure that offshore outsourcing involves :
- Matching cultural approaches that share the same business values
- Shared work methods and tools through the application of best practices and compliance with Level 3 CMMI® standards
CMMi® is registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.